Many of you came to our engagement event back in November 2022 when we shared our plans and gave us some helpful feedback. We listened to that and have made some changes following your suggestions.
We are proposing to expand Rosedean House Surgery to offer an improved, modern healthcare setting which respects and enhances the history of the building. The new Surgery will offer an extended range of services and ensure the highest standard of healthcare for patients with more space and better access.
We hope that building work will begin towards the summer of 2024. Please note that to do this we will move to a temporary site to ensure the safety of both patients and staff.
During the Transition
– Access: Once construction starts, Rosedean House Surgery will remain fully accessible from a new nearby convenient location. The new temporary surgery will run from Graylands, Dean Street Liskeard PL14 4AE
– Parking: Disabled parking will be available. The temporary site is easy walking distance from public car parks and bus stops
– Clinics: All clinics will continue as scheduled
– Dispensary: Our dispensary will be open as usual
Our service will remain unchanged with the same phone numbers and staffing levels. As ever, we will strive to provide you with a high standard of care during this time.
Your Feedback Matters
We value your thoughts on the redevelopment and we would like to know:
· Do you have any questions about the temporary site or new development?
· Are you worried about how it might affect you?
You can leave your feedback on the form at the bottom of this page.